Please engage in the discussion regarding potential issues or needs related to the EIT Urban Mobility Master School. The aim is to identify potential areas for the call to focus on. Please discuss addressable issues and needs you see and what you think are causing these. Potential solutions will be discussed later. In essence the question is: What areas should we focus our budget on to maximize the impact of the EIT Urban Mobility Master School?
The main aim for the EIT Labelled master school programmes is to drive innovation and entrepreneurship capabilities through training and by supporting startup generating activities. The EIT Urban Mobility Master School programmes includes 30 ECTS of innovation and entrepreneurship courses as well as studies at two European universities. For more information please click here.
The first time you comment, an approval is required before your comment becomes visible. When appropriate, please include links to additional material (maximum 3). Please state your name and organisation if you want to be recognised. Please remember that this is a public site and that all comments are public and can be read by anybody. Please clearly state what issue or need you refer to, already mentioned or a new one, when posting a new comment. Please also post responses to comments made by others and also respond to comment you get.
From experience of previous calls and the present status and development we are here suggesting a number of potential areas. Please suggest additional issues and needs to address if you find something missing. Focus on the problem and need, not pushing solutions. In general we look for activities and initiatives that can grow our Master School, increase impact per EUR and increase the number of student generated startups.
- Summer Schools
- We aim to run 2 to 3 summer schools in 2023. These will be primarily for our own Master School students, but will also be open for any paying students within urban mobility related studies as well as young professionals.
- Marketing and Awareness-raising
- In general we need to increase the awareness of the EIT Urban Mobility Master school among Bachelor level students. There is also a general need for marketing activities increasing the number of students applying.
- Teaching methodology development across universities
- Driven by the EIT Label ambitions we look for new effective and efficient teaching methodologies fitting the need within the Master School with a strong focus on innovation and entrepreneurship and knowledge triangle integration.
- Student startup activities
- We see a need to further strengthen encouragement and the support given to students interested in creating new ventures.
- Suggest an issue or need to discuss